I love this Dries Van Noten Spring 2010 Ready-to-Wear collection. I know that the dresses are beachy, and they remind me of a wealthy Indian teenager lounging on the beaches of Sri Lanka. I want to be that teenager. The draping is subtle yet nice. However, the shoes and bags are not really doing anything for me, and they seem out of place in some ways... These also remind me of the 90's children's Sari dress that my sister wore when she attended my performance in the Drama Summer Camp's version of Sleeping Beauty in 2000. We put her hair in about 12 tiny buns, and I remember her wearing chunky platform sandals. I also owned a pair of sunglasses like those not too long ago, and I had stolen them from my brother. Unfortunately, my sister then stole them from me. Huh. But I still have that dress, and I'm going to use the fabric for something one day soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment